Ok, so it’s Saturday, and we’ve got more than nothing, which is something, but nothing that we feel strongly enough to even give an official pick, but here’s some ideas:
- Chumlee and his pals appraise comic books, currency, and a rare Bob Marley signed album tonight on what is being called an “enhanced episode” of Pawn Stars: Pumped Up on History Channel.
- Allison Bell, who won a bunch of Australian awards for her role as Roo McVie in Laid, stars in The Letdown, a new comedy on Netflix about a harried new mama and her quirky support group.
- A CIA spy is the kidnappee on this week’s edition of CBS’ Ransom. The episode title is “Secrets and Spies” and we can’t hate on a fun pun on a Brit indie.
- It’s all about the “enhanced episodes” tonight as Ghost Adventures over on Travel Channel has one and we might not mention it, but it’s in a museum, and we gotta admit, that sounds kinda cool.
- No new SNL this week or next, but we’re very excited about May 4th’s when they celebrate that silly Star Wars day with newly minted Lando Calrissian himself, Donald Glover.