Our editors definitely have some recurring favorites on a Thursday night packed with robbers, jokers, imposters, and real nobodies. Let’s start over in that Peach State capital where Earn, Paper Boi, and Darius have nothing but problems.
Atlanta [FX, 10p]
Does the party exist if it’s not on social media? Pics or it didn’t happen. (I mean, why rub it in Van’s face, anyway?)
Gotham [Fox, 8p]
As some inmates are still running loose, Gordon seeks out the help of Bruce Wayne to help catch them. Meanwhile, every week we get closer to the Batman.
Grey’s Anatomy [ABC, 8p]
Shondaland is back at it again, launching Grey’s straight into the center of political debate. This week Grey Sloan Memorial is visited by ICE, who unsurprisingly want to get in the way of real life saving in order to track a doctor who is working under DACA. I’m sure that Miranda Bailey won’t put up with any of their shit, but let’s see what happens.
Superstore [NBC, 8p]
There’s a lottery and considering the insanity that is Cloud 9, we can’t rule out that Dina is holding one to decide which employee to stone for the box store’s future good fortune. Also, Amy and Jonah get thrown together again on a quest, which is always fun.
ALSO ON TAP TONIGHT:
- Principal Durbin is kicked out by his wife, and since Jack’s advice got him there, we now have a roommate situation on NBC’s underrated A.P. Bio.
- Speaking of underrated series, Bravo’s rare scripted show, Imposters, takes off for Mexico in the second episode of its first season.
- The Nobodies over on TVLand go into turbo drive trying to finish a script in time for a table read.
- Of all of 9/11’s collateral damage, Gary Condit forever wrongly being branded as real suspect in intern Chandra Levy’s murder is pretty low on the list. Marcia Clark Investigates The First 48, on A&E, looks into the Summer of 2001’s premiere scandal.
- An actress and an NBA superstar do home renovations in the Florida suburbs, and that’s enough for the new HGTV house-flipping program, All Star Flip, starring Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade.