Not a whole lot of new going on tonight, but there’s no shortage of comfort food (TV dinners?).
American Housewife [ABC, 9:30p]
Katie tries to negotiate with her nemesis as part of her Spring Gala planning. We’re glad the season-long arc, meant to destroy Katie, hasn’t taken her down yet (but we’d…like to move on).
Full Frontal with Samantha Bee [TBS, 10:30p]
With Trump getting ready to create his “Space Force” and threatening a U.S. state, multiple Congressman, the U.N., repeating the phrase “screw Flanders” over and over, the world now more than ever needs the wit and wisdom of our favorite Canadian ex-Daily Show-er (sorry, Jason Jones).
Schitt’s Creek [Pop, 10p]
Can the Jazzagals deal with a guy member? When Johnny joins the group, oh and David and Steve go on a romantic getaway. What could possibly go wrong?
ALSO ON TAP TONIGHT:
- The Gianni Versace story is nearing its tragic climax on FX, but tonight on the penultimate episode of the second season of the American Crime Story anthology, the scene flashes back to the youth of both Cunanan and Versace, long before their paths would cross.
- On the latest installment of Comedy Central’s Corporate, it’s holiday party time at Hampton Deville–what holiday? One way to find out.
- The Cal U gang fights for their student union on Freeform’s Grown-ish.
- Later on Freeform, Esther Povitsky and Benji Aflalo continue to navigate L.A. Alone Together, and tonight the latter revisits his old ska band, so that could be fun.
- Cults, rituals, criminals, supernatural occurrences, Mulder, and Scully–The X Files keeps on keepin’ on. On Fox.
- Will Archie’s dad be the new mayor of Riverdale on The CW.