Considering the reality we all stepped into (officially) last night, everything else airing tonight seems particularly appros pos, especially our first two picks – and how better to forget (or celebrate – shudder) what happened than to watch chefs cooking.
Mr. Robot [USA, 10p]
Umm is everyone in Elliott’s head this season? Is the big twist that he is actually locked away somewhere? And who killed his old boss? We can’t leave any detail unturned this go round, you guys!
Full Frontal with Samantha Bee [TBS, 10:30p]
It’s listed as a “Very Special Full Frontal Special,” and considering it’s the Day After and the RNC is still going on, I’d venture this is gonna be a good one.
MasterChef [Fox, 8p]
Guest judge, chef Edward Lee, reveals the Mystery Box and the challenge: a three course meals in 45 minutes and under $20.
ALSO ON TAP TONIGHT:
- It’s the penultimate episode of this season of Fox’s Wayward Pines and the abbies are closing in on the compound. How will this season’s endgame match last year’s marvelous ending.
- With the newest installment of the Bourne series on the way, HBO looks into the making of the amnesiac spy thriller.
- Last week’s Another Period was one of its funniest, so we’re gonna roll with the turn-of-the-century farce featuring all our favorite alt-comic actors.
- We skipped out on the Penn & Teller: Fool Us! season debut last week, but this week they target the new Woody Allen movie‘s Woody Allen, Jesse Eisenberg, so we have to admit, we’re intrigued.
- USA has Suits with all the frat-quirky law-talking guys you’ve come to know and love.