There’s a whole bunch of big ticket finales — including two winners to be crowned on two of the highest-rated shows in creation — but that’s not the way we’re going. Check it out!
@Midnight [Comedy, 12a]
Host and Kermit-in-human-form, Chris Hardwick, has collected two of the most muppet-y comics, Kristen Schaal and John Hodgman, and paired them with actual muppet Fozzie the Bear. Wocka! Wocka! I’m there!
Inside the Label [BET, 9p]
The real-life version of Empire, this reality series goes behind-the-scenes of major record labels. This week we get a look at life at Grand Hustle Records.
The Stepfather [LMN, 8p]
The pretty good 2009 remake of the 1987 horror classic is loosely inspired by John List, who methodically murdered his family in the early 1970s and was found in the suburbs of Richmond 18 years later; a very Lifetime-y story–because when women aren’t following their guts, they’re hopelessly oblivious. Sidebar: List’s murders were also told in the made-for-TV, surely broadcast on Lifetime, Judgment Day: The John List Story, starring (ugh) Robert Blake.
ALSO ON TAP TONIGHT:
- And then there will be one — the lone celebrity dancer still standing — after tonight’s 22nd season finale of Dancing with the Stars.
- We’ll also find out the winning singer on some NBC program called The Voice.
- Ken Jeong guests on the second season finale of Fresh Off the Boat as Louis’ brother. He’s got big news, and considering his usual roles I’m gonna guess it’s something ordinary and not-at-all-crazy.
- The Real O’Neals closes its mostly successful debut season with a prom.
- That’s also a season wrap on The Flash with Barry battling Zoom for the fate of, well, everything. Spoiler alert: it’s been renewed for another season.
- And we’ll end on a beginning, the third season debut of the reality horror stories of Hotel Hell.